Monday, February 27, 2012

C4T #2

Kathy Cassidy's Blog

A teacher in the classroom.



I was assigned Kathy Cassidy for my second teacher. She has an amazing blog. the post I left a comment on was about kids bringing in their Nintendo DS' and teaching from the DS. The students were able to bring in their DS' and get to play on their DS while doing classwork. My comment mainly said that it was a wonderful idea. I did not know you could use a DS to teach first graders.

The second post I was able to read and comment about was on a thing called "Unplug'd." She mentions about how a bunch of people who are passionate about education come together for a weekend and get to learn and come together. The reason it is called "Unplug'd" is because the location of the conference is where there is no cell phone service, no internet, and so forth. This was a very interesting blog and I enjoyed it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment