Tuesday, April 17, 2012

C4K for April 2012

Student Blogging Challenge

The student I was assigned was a girl named Maddy. She is apart of the Blogging Challenge. I commented on her post she wrote about where she is from. She is from Texas. I also read her about me post from earlier and I found out that she was born in Japan but neither of her parents are Japanese, which I thought was a fun fact about her.

Her second post that I commented on was about using CC license. I asked for a little more information because I was not completely sure what it was. I had an idea from what she wrote but did not know a lot about it.

The third comment I left her was about a post she had written about the Holocaust. She seemed like she was interested in the topic, and knew what was going on. I encouraged her to look up more information from different websites because she stated that the website she was reading, made it seem as if it wasn't a big deal.

The fourth assignment was a video of a class doing a Skype interview with a class from the USA. The entire blog had many stories of what their classes are learning and what they are doing. I thought it was really cool to get to see kids using technology in the classroom and learning what it is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment