Tuesday, April 24, 2012

C4T #4

I was assigned originally Angela Rand. But I had to email Dr. Strange and get a new person to comment on because her link was not working. He assigned me a student named Muhammed. He did not have a lot of blog post on his website. I commented on one he had wrote about visiting other blogs, and i encouraged him to keep doing so, and told him that I hope he learned a lot and enjoyed doing what he was doing.
I also left a comment on Caren Carrillo's blog post. I did this earlier in the week before we got the other teacher assigned to us. I really enjoyed her blog post about using the power of assigning homework wisely. I believe that teachers sometimes abuse the power, and they think that their class is the only class the student has and assigns way too much homework. I liked how Caren put it in her post about assigning it wisely. The second time I posted on Caren Carrillo's blog again. She talked about the question some students tend to ask, :when will I ever use this?" I thought it was a great post by her. I would suggest people to go read the post because the answer was surprising to me when I read it. I have enjoyed reading her blog post tremendously these last few weeks. I feel as if she post relevant things, and she also puts things on her blog that others can learn from. I have really enjoyed all the C4T's this semester but her post had to be my favorite by far.
A computer with ABC on the screen

No comments:

Post a Comment