Thursday, April 26, 2012

PLN Final Report

My Personal Learning Network has been interesting. I have got to sit around and play with it and adding a lot of widgets to it. I have a lot of widgets that deal with school on there. I have things that link me to all of my classes that requires a lot of online work, like EDM. I also have websites that I have found over the course of this class that I have found interesting on there. Some other extra widgets I found had to deal with math, which I found very interesting since I want to be a math teacher. My emails are all connected because of this network. I also have access to my jobs. I coach volleyball and it is nice to have access to it because we find out a lot through the internet. I have enjoyed getting to add things to my PLN as the semester has gone along. The picture below is a picture of my PLN.
My PLN

No comments:

Post a Comment