Sunday, March 4, 2012

C4K for February 2012

Kids on the computer.



I was assigned Moses from Mrs. Bark's class in Auckland, New Zealand. I found it amazing that these kids have been doing this blogging stuff for so long. I was able to see all of the work Moses had posted on the internet. Although he did not have any new post for 2012, I was able to look at all his work from 2011. I thought it was awesome that I was able to look at his work while I am in America, and he is in New Zealand. I think it is a great thing that the kids are learning about this at such a young age. Moses' Blog

Lauren's video on measurement was great. The main point of my comment was that I thought it was a great thing that she was learning while hang fun. I think this is important for kids. If kids think learning is fun, they will not dread going to school and being bored. I thought this was a great video.

My second child I was assigned to comment on was Taylor. She had lots of new post on her blog. I commented on a post she did about the Super Bowl. I encouraged her by telling her how great of a writer she is. The first thing I saw when I looked at her blog was a picture of her holding her hands together as a heart for Valentines Day. Taylor's blog was very good and interesting. Taylor's Blog

The third child I was assigned to was Hana. She had many post. From what I could tell, she has been doing this a long time. I left her a comment on a post she wrote about sportsmanship and teamwork. I personally enjoyed this because I was an athlete all the way through high school and I currently coach. She had a good definition of what she thought sportsmanship and teamwork is. Hana's Blog

My last child that I commented on for the month of February, was very interesting. It was chapter one of a story. It reminded me of the story of Cinderella. I think it was suppose to. There were many stories posted by the child. I was not able to find out what the child's name is. This is a link to the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica,

    I am glad that you are doing so well with these assignments. The children really appreciate the feedback!

    Thanks,

    Rebekah Lloyd

    ReplyDelete